Entry #3. My Choice


The taste is refreshing and satisfying.  It makes me look forward to it after dinner time.  People of all ages including children enjoy it.  The mixture of its two flavors go really well together.  The smell makes me feel like I am in heaven.

The wrapper doesn't really make any noise when you open it.  It is a rectangular shape.  The wrapper is mainly green with some hints of silver.  It feels and looks like a soft foil without the foil noise.  The content inside the wrapper is a thin three layer sandwich.  The sandwich consists of a cocoa layer on top and bottom with a refreshing flavor in between.

It is mainly given out at restaurants right before they give you the bill or they place a few pieces with the bill.  It is also available for purchase in most grocery stores.  You can buy it in a small plastic package, a small tub, and a boxed package.  My mouth begins to water every time I see it with or without the wrapper.  The cocoa and refreshing center make me want to eat one after another.  I think that if it didn't have the cocoa layers, it would taste icy.  The combination of the two flavors are a perfect match for deliciousness after dinner or whenever!




Comments

  1. Hi, I totally agree with you. It is very refreshing and satisfying. The wrappers can be in numerous styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyna,
    Your description is amazing! I love the cocoa addition. My first reaction to your blog was the feeling about eating one. The added description of the wrapper is also a plus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment